Owning a home has great financial benefits, yet many continue to rent! Today, let’s look at the financial reasons why owning a home of your own has been a part of the American Dream for as long as America has existed.
- We recently highlighted the top 5 of homeownership:
- Homeownership is a form of
- Homeownership provides tax savings.
- Homeownership allows you to
- Buying a home is
- No other investment lets you
- have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter.
- Just a few months ago, we that a family that purchased an average-priced home at the beginning of 2017 could build more than $48,000 in family wealth over the next five years.
- Some argue that renting eliminates the cost of taxes and home repairs, but every potential renter must realize that all the expenses the landlord incurs are already baked into the –
Owning a home has always been, and will always be, better from a financial standpoint than renting.